Geru

Black Mesa RP Art Dump

Here's some hecking old BMRP related Garry's Mod posing scenes I've made.
Might make some more in the future, but in the meantime I urge everyone to post their own, or just any cool Half-Life art they might have around.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Beep boop.

• Creative 2

Holy mother of god. I might yoink a few of those that I've not ported to the loading screen yet.

18 minutes ago, Avanate said:

Inb4 Lion gets triggered again.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Would be nice if some of those pictures in the first post make it to the loading screen. I find them very good and they deserve it to be used if the owner is okay with that obviously.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, misterlol29 said:

Would be nice if some of those pictures in the first post make it to the loading screen. I find them very good and they deserve it to be used if the owner is okay with that obviously.

Gear made these, and they already are now.

• Good Developer 1

4 minutes ago, The_GuardianTM said:

20190913155658_1.thumb.jpg.affc9cf5e9c6e7cdb2d7fa49b6a7aed6.jpg20190913161345_1.thumb.jpg.b989d414854d0fb369b713cb193a2512.jpg

Made those after last night, didn't you? 😛

artwork-1970.thumb.jpg.222bbc509b9d22a53d376b61074fc2a9.jpg

Summer 1970.

" I must say with regret,

The people of Tchad are relentless. They're starting to employ unethical methods to launch offensive attacks on our different outposts. There we are, the operation "Limousin" is officially named this way. Why? Hell if I know. 

This is me, in the center holding my MAS like a dumbass, my friend, André, on my left and this other dude we've barely started to get to know, Mika. Seems like a nice guy, smokes a lot of marijuana, though. 

Anyways, after this, I can guarentee you that I'm returning to engineering studies, the army is nice, though, I haven't fired a single shot yet, we patrol little villages with the kids swarming us to say hello. We have to be cautious, though. 

You know what's good out of all this, too? At least they made me pass my driver's liscence! Finally. The army makes something of use for their soldier's future civilian re-intergration life. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this picture, it was a pain in the ass to set up with all this sand.

-Josh. "

• Like 1

Beyond the Reach.

20190915165354_1.thumb.jpg.d9e3c52eadd40196a6bd0736b86b3595.jpg

"The expected consequences of reaching beyond us, The machines. Before us, you are nothing. The end is inevitable. The disappearance not to be avoided. We exist."

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, misterlol29 said:

Why do I got the feeling that these scenes will take place or have already taken place?

The first 2 Artworks did happened, in the last event where Gman was implied for the most of the part in gazing scientists and bio-breach across the sectors.

While the last one represents a important man alongside of his, either PSC (Private Security Company) or PMC (Private Military Company) which it didn't happened by the way, but would be cool I guess.

5 minutes ago, The_GuardianTM said:

The first 2 Artworks did happened, in the last event where Gman was implied for the most of the part in gazing scientists and bio-breach across the sectors.

While the last one represents a important man alongside of his, either PSC (Private Security Company) or PMC (Private Military Company) which it didn't happened by the way, but would be cool I guess.

Yes, I am aware some of them have already taken place. What would make it perfect is if the last one were to take place as well. The only problem would be manufacturing a scenario were it could fit in.

2 minutes ago, misterlol29 said:

Yes, I am aware some of them have already taken place. What would make it perfect is if the last one were to take place as well. The only problem would be manufacturing a scenario were it could fit in.

There can be plenty of scenarios where you can include something like that. Taking on consideration that Black Mesa was really vulnerable at sabotages for quite a while and has plenty of rivals, would make a good choice if Black Mesa would partnership with someone of trust that could perhaps make a team, help each other in personal interest and what not.