The_GuardianTM

Aw shit, here we go again...

Hello, for the most I'm known as The_GuardianTM, Just call me Guardian, on server I'm known as Amber Campbell or either Xenofor Howzen, universally, some friends have a tendency to call me Howzen as they know me with this RP Name. Anyways, I roleplay since 2015, I was really inspired by the old Gmod videos from the youtube back then and in 2015 I managed to get myself Gmod, the first RP I started with was BM:RP on Dark RP, at the time I barely knew English or how does one plays this. As a first character, I started as Astronal Howzen, then around 2016 I decided to change the name into Xenofor Howzen, as Astronal was something I didn't liked in name... The whole name makes no sense nor exists in real life as it was made up by me back then from random words. In 2016 I ended up in a Private Military Corporation RP Server with other friends, so this been going for a while until 2017 when in shuts down. I also have a history of playing on City RP Dark RP and other BM:RP servers between the years...

Q: How old are you?
A: 18 as I'm typing this.

Q: What country do you live in?

A: Romania (It's shiiiit)

It's all I can think of for a introduction. So Thanks, and have fun

- NotGabeNewell

Edited by The_GuardianTM
  • Friendly 1